Webinar with Boston Children’s Hospital – Critical Congenital Heart Disease: Programs of Excellence for Best Care
In this webinar sponsored by Emerging Therapy Solutions® (ETS), John Mayer, MD from Boston Children’s Hospital discussed critical congenital heart disease (CHD) and the importance of choosing programs of excellence for best care. Topics included:
- What is congenital heart disease?
- Critical congenital heart disease and an overview of treatments.
- The importance of, and how to do, early identification.
- Importance of specialized care; local may not be best choice.
- The role of ‘programs of excellence’ in congenital heart disease care.
- ETS Programs of Excellence for congenital heart disease.
To learn more or request a link to the video recording, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org